- Todays Ransomware - NOESCAPE
- The ransomware group Noescape is an organization that has been attempting indiscriminate hacking targeting manufacturing,medical, and other private companies around the world since 2020,and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) andthe Australian Cyber Security Center (ACSC) have warned.As t...
- Todays Ransomware - RedEnergy
- A campaign to distribute Red Energy stealers disguised as web browser s has been found in Korea.It induces access to a fake site, providing a download link with a message that a web browser is required.Red Energy Steeler steal sensitive information and encrypt files to cause fatal damage,so users n...
- Todays Ransomware - Lockbit(Black)
- The news is that the notorious LockBit group is developing ransomware that works on a new architecture.A large number of ransomware samples targeting various embedded systems such asFreeBSD and LINUX as well as ARM, ESA/390, PowerPC, Apple M1, and Android SoC have been found,and it seems that a full...
- Todays Ransomware - BlackBit
- It has been confirmed that BlackBit ransomware disguised as svchost.exe, an MS NT host process, is being distributed.svchost.exe is the generic host process for handling background services in Windows NT.It has been also confirmed that Blackbit Ransomware performs various preparation tasks such as...