- Todays Ransomware - BlackBit
- It has been confirmed that BlackBit ransomware disguised as svchost.exe, an MS NT host process, is being distributed.svchost.exe is the generic host process for handling background services in Windows NT.It has been also confirmed that Blackbit Ransomware performs various preparation tasks such as...
- Todays Ransomware - Trigona
- Recently, it has been confirmed that Trigona ransomware is being distributed to improperly managed MS-SQL servers.This ransomware is based on Delphi and is known to encrypt without distinguishing file extensions.As a result of obtaining and testing the this ransomware,it was confirmed that the attac...
- Todays Ransomware - Dark Power
- A new ransomware called "Dark Power" has emerged.Their activity is frighteningly high, and on top of that, they use an unfamiliar language that defense expertsare not able to detect.As a result, businesses are falling victim to them helplessly.As a result of obtaining and testing the this ransomware...
- Todays Ransomware - Nevada
- Nevada ransomware, a malware that changes the file extension to “.NEVADA” when attacked, is being distributed.This ransomware is known to perform advanced attack functions such asself-deletion, volume shadow deletion, hidden drive loading, network shared folder encryption, and safe mode operatio...